cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

VPN Connection Issues !!!!!

Tonka1624
First Timer
Private Message
Message 7 of 7

I am new to working from home, and need to like so many others access the companies in house system through a VPN - why is the talktalk router/hub blocking this. The IT dept at work have set everything up correctly. I can connect anywhere else, even through my Iphone but NOT the talktalk router! I have researched this issue online, and it appears there is an issue with this model of router (Sagemcom) and many many talktalk customers have experienced issues, the result seems to be the sending out of a completely different model of router! Can someone please please look into this? I need to like many others work from home, and your service is not allowing me to do so.

#VPN #workfromhome #noconnection

Tonka
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

That's great news Tonka, thanks for letting us know 🙂

Chris

0 Likes

Message 2 of 7

Hi - this seems to be resolved now, many thanks for sorting this out. I can now work from home properly 🙂

Tonka
0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 7

Morning,

Just checking back in to see how you're getting on?

Thanks

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 4 of 7

Morning,

Please can you retest and let us know if this is now working please?

Thanks

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 7

Hi Tonka1624

Apologies for the delay.

I've requested that a change is made to your firmware and I will post back to confirm once this has been completed.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Divsec
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 7

Hi @Tonka1624 I've escalated your post. The issue is generally cured with a quick firmware up date organised by TT staff, the majority currently enjoying Bank holisay Monday. 

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.