cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot log into my account

WilliamG
Team Player
Message 5 of 5

Have logged into my account many times over the years. However recently I am getting the message that the email or password are not correct!. Try to get my email address confirmed but then tell me the details are not recognised and to register. Try to register and it then tells me my details are not recognised. Going around in ever decreasing circles.. Has anyone else experienced this?

Bill EngTech IBTE
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hey William, 

Thanks for the extra info, super helpful. I've escalated this with our support team to investigate, as soon as we know more i'll let you know obviously if we can help with anything in the mean time let me know. 

Thanks 

Stephen, Community Manager
0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

Hey William, 

I'm gonna send you a private message now so we can confirm some details if you could take a look and reply and i'll take a look.

Thanks 

0 Likes

WilliamG
Team Player
Message 3 of 5

Hi Stephen. Yes it is the My Account I am having issues with.

When I try to reset the password I get the message "Your email address is not recognised" and I know this is the address I registered with. Saved in my passwords on microsoft edge.

Ok so then try to re register and get the message that my details are not  recognised. Account number from my last bill.

So back to the start again!!!!

Bill EngTech IBTE
0 Likes

StephenF
Community Manager
Message 4 of 5

Hey @WilliamG  is this your My Account login that you're having issue with? 

EDIT: I just checked and noticed your myaccount is showing as not registered, can you follow the password reset link, it should then provide you with a link to register again?

0 Likes