cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Cannot access old lineone email

AlliH92
Chatterbox
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 8

I do not have an alternative recovery email or text number set up against my old lineone email account and now cannot access my emails as I have forgotten the password. This has been the case since December 18th. If I request a reminder it just goes to the old email address that I cannot reach! I do have a talk talk account with a separate email address which is for my broadband and phone. Can this existing email address associated with my broadband account please be set as a recovery email address for my old lineone email? I have had a long online chat to request this but so far nothing has been received via email by me. I was told 24 hours until the reset email arrived, maybe more but this is now over 2 weeks and I use this email a lot for my everyday emailing. Please can you help me reset my old email account? Thank you.

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

AlliH92
Chatterbox
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 8

Thank you Ady for solving this issue.

All sorted.

Message 2 of 8

Hi Allison, I've raised the request for the Password Reset Tool to be updated. It should be completed within 24 hours. You can check when its done by intermittently going to the Password Reset Tool.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 3 of 8

Thanks so much 👍🏻 That’s really helpful.

Message 4 of 8

Hi AlliH92 

Best not to put personal data into the public domain.  Simply hover over Ady's avatar and a small modal will pop up and there you can select the blue button Message or select Ady's avatar and on his personal profile page select Send Message.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

Message 5 of 8

Staff will not receive replies by  email as it's a No Reply address , @AlliH92.

Always post back on the Forum pages, unless staff specifically ask you to PM.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

Message 6 of 8

Hi Ady

i have sent you the details via email or is it better if I just reply within this conversation? 

Thank you

Allison

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 7 of 8

Hi AlliH92, if you could send me a personal message with the affected email address, alternate email address and mobile number and I'll get the password reset tool updated. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.