cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Cannot send emails from a Virgin Media account

Tropical161
First Timer
Private Message
Message 5 of 5

Hi,

I have been with Virgin Media for many years with no problems, but now I cannot send any emails but can receive them! When I try to send any I get this message "Connection Gracefully Closed".

I searched the internet and it stated that somehow I was reported to "Spanhaus", I went to their website and did what was asked for to be removed from their blocked section, but I still have the same problem! Virgin Media help is not very good lately.

Can anybody help?

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

TalkTalk Community is for TalkTalk Consumer customers. Virgin Media Community is for Virgin Media customers. Anyone can post but only genuine customers will get help with their service. Thank you.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

Tropical161
First Timer
Private Message
Message 2 of 5

Thank you for your help.

On the web it say this site is for Talk Talk and Virgin Media?

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 5

Your mail sending has been rate limited because of suspicious activity or there's a stop on sending because of sending too many messages per hour or per day. If there's a stop on sending will find that you'll not be able to send mail for the next hour in the case of sending too many messages per hour or you may have to wait for up to 24 hours for the mail sending restriction to be relaxed.

But you should try Virgin Media Community for any particular problem with your Virgin emails. Select Broadband then Email on the Virgin Community homepage then post your issues there. Thank you.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

fr8ys
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 5

Sorry, this forum is for TalkTalk customers. You need to talk to Virgin.

But if you have cancelled your Virgin Broadband they remove access to emails after 90 days.

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).