cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Complaint

Claptnei1
Conversation Starter
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 10 of 10

How do you raise a complaint about the service not provided by customer support, without going through customer support ie chat?

I have tried phoning but they send you to the wrong person and dont understand?

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9

Message 1 of 10

Hi Ady,

If the suspension was lifted yesterday afternoon, Why only tell me this morning?

And yes the email is now working as Confirmed while talking to the complaints dept 30 mins ago.

I will appologise for what I have said and moaned about, but there are much better ways of handling customers than Chat bots, Forums and phone centres with automation that make you select an option where none are for what you need.

regards,

Neil.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 10

Hi Neil, I had the suspension lifted yesterday afternoon. You should find the mailbox is working. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 10

Hi Ady,

The management team got my password fixed, which you could not do. But now the the email still is not work although accessible.

The management complaints are helping me now as obvoiusly the members of the forum dont have enough authorityor permissions to fix problems.

Neil.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 10

I believe the complaint manager contacted you yesterday and resolved this. Is that correct?

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 10

Hi Ady, losing the will to live, I am getting txt messages from talktalk now saying my complaint is being escalated in the next few days. No idea who is dealing with what?

0 Likes

Message 6 of 10

Hi Claptnei1, if you really want me to raise a complaint for you I will gladly do it for you. I have posted in your other thread already. 

Ady

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 10

The people on this forum are all UK-based, type in English & do not work to scripts. However, you cannot talk to them, they are only available within this forum.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

Claptnei1
Conversation Starter
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 10

The service centre number is rubbish. They dont understand me and I am ENGLISH? I want to speak to someone ENGLISH!

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 9 of 10

I have asked one of TalkTalk's support to pick your thread up and advise you.

They aim to respond within 48 hours (Monday - Friday) excluding Bank Holidays, but if more urgent you can always try the Service Centre on 0345 172 0088. The posts are responded to in time/date order, oldest first.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they?