cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Email to TalkTalk users bouncing.

AdrianN
First Timer
Private Message
Message 2 of 2

Hi there,

I'm from the Braze deliverability team, getting in touch on behalf of a client, a prominent price comparison site.

They're currently migrating to our platform, going through an IP warming process, and seem to have run into some issues on one of their IPs: 137.22.229.133

The bounce message is:

550 5.1.0 2SKIrI0jpyGhs Sorry, we’ve identified a number of outgoing emails from your email provider as spam so we haven’t been able to send your email to its intended recipient. Please try again later or using an alternative email address. For more information visit our help article (link: help2.talktalk.co.uk/i-cant-send-or-receive-emails) (TT406)

The link above doesn't seem to work for me. Are there any other steps we can take to resolve this issue?

Please let me know if you need any further details.

Many thanks,

Adrian

Manager, Email Deliverability @ Braze.

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 2

I'm as confused as you are. The IP address quoted is not currently on any of the usual blacklists but does clearly have a hard block for spam sending. Perhaps the original user of that IP address was sending too many unwanted mail messages to TalkTalk customers and those customers marked the incoming mail as spam.

The slow warm up should eventually improve the reputation of the IP address. I'll draw this to TalkTalk's attention.  

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution