cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Emails sent to myself never arrive

Nicholash1
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 13 of 13

Either using talktalk webmail or an email client, emails I send to myself (tiscali address) never arrive.  This just happened recently.  They appear in the sent folder but do not arrive in my inbox.  There are no rules set up such as auto forwarding.  Emails from other systems such as gmail seem to be ok and do get to my inbox. Please help. 

12 REPLIES 12

Message 1 of 13

Thank you. It seems to be fixed now.

Message 2 of 13

Everything is ok for me now thanks.

Will I receive emails that were sent from Talktalk/Tiscali accounts in the last couple of days? 

Message 3 of 13

I'm told that its fixed now. Please retest and let me know if you're still experiencing issues.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

davep
Insightful One
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 13

I'm having the same and opened my own topic as searched the wrong subject!

Not on the service status incidents.

Message 5 of 13

We have an open incident for this meaning the email team will be working on getting it resolved. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

JDP9957
Visitor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 13

I have been having this problem since yesterday afternoon

Message 7 of 13

I am sending from my own tiscali.co.uk address to myself (the same tiscali.co.uk address). The emails appear in the sent folder but never arrive in the inbox.  There is no problem sending to non-tiscali.co.uk addresses. Also there is no problem receiving emails from other addresses.  I often send emails to myself so this functionality is important to me.

0 Likes

Message 8 of 13

We have an incident open for this issue. 

Ady

Nigel247
Participant
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 9 of 13

I have just spent over 2 hours on talktalk webcat trying to get somewhere and the support member was unable to resolve.

0 Likes

Message 10 of 13

Tiscali to tiscali AND tiscali to talktalk.

Any tiscali.co.uk email gets sent (into the sent items folder) but is not being received by the recipient

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 11 of 13

Are you sending from Tiscali to Tiscali?

Ady

0 Likes

Nigel247
Participant
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 12 of 13

This is also my experience as of 15/04/2024

tiscali.co.uk emails are being sent ok (going into Sent Items folder) but not being recieved by recipients since morning of 15/04/2024. This is true for both PC email client and webmail

I have 2 tiscali.co.uk email addresses and tried both emailing to talktalk.net recipients and they are not being recieved.

However, I can send from my talktalk.net email address to my tiscali.co.uk recipient address and it is recieving emails ok. So it seems its only the ticali.co.uk sending that is getting stuck in space somewhere.