cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Missing emails

paja32
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 6

ADY please get a check done for me on missing emails from noreply@ one.network Only 1 out of 8 arrived today.  The one that came was named Cambridge came at 0401 the other 7 are missing.  8 arrive every day 7 days a week all between 0400 and 0410 hours. Just had word from one.network all 8 were sent they confirmed server confirmed this and there are no blockers on talk talk.net address thanks        4 came on wednesday 4 missing

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

paja32
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 6

ADY     thanks for that   in the meantime because of the slowness of getting login code they would not work 2X   later when I tried to log into my account was refused due to suspicious behaviour      and any further tries will block account   I SO FRIGHTENED TO TRY again as I dont want that to happen can you fix this for me please   thanks  pat

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

I was on call last night and we weren't called out for any email issues, I've tested repeatedly and mail is working perfectly this morning. I've asked email admins if there was an issue and will let you know if there's anything. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

paja32
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 6

there is an email server problem today(incoming delay to receiver of between 2 1/2/4 hours)   all my one.network emails 8 of them were all sent to me at 0403  (just received the sending log details from sender)  but they only arrived between 0636 and 0825 today   please investigate      difficult to get sent code to login today also as it takes too long  get on community only managed by luck by accessing this old reply from you      thanks

0 Likes

paja32
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 6

ADY    thanks so much for that       as one.network say all are being sent and no blockers on    and you say no blockers on my address

whats your thoughts of why only 1 of 8 arrived tuesday and only 4 of 8 arrived today  what do you think is happening to the missing 11 over last 2 days then?     UPDATE after 2 days of disruption to my emails all 8 came today  long may it continue  THIS SPECIFIC CASE NOW CAN BE CLOSED

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 6

Hi paja32, I've run the 7 day check several times and it comes back showing no blocks on that sender. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes