cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Not receiving.AOL Emails

Crookes243
Sightseer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 10 of 10

I have not been receiving emails from my sister who uses .aol user name in the last few days. I am .tiscali .

any ideas?

Thanks 

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9

Message 1 of 10

The email admins corrected whatever was wrong, but I've not been given the root cause information. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Crookes243
Sightseer
Private Message TalkTalk
Private Message TalkTalk

Message 2 of 10

Came back around 16:30; any idea what happened?

0 Likes

Message 3 of 10

Let's see how long it takes us to get this fixed. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Crookes243
Sightseer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 10

Thanks ,problem still there this morning 

Message 5 of 10

I've raised an incident for this issue as I've had no replies from the email admins. 

Ady

Message 6 of 10

I've just repeated this morning's test send from AoL to a talktalk.net address.

Nominally sent as the sent message is in the Sent AoL folder but not yet arrived at the TalkTalk mailbox. I'll have to let you know in due time if the message was deferred or delayed or rejected.

EDIT

After 3 hours at 23.49 the AoL MAILER-DAEMON bounced back an undeliverable notification. So, same as Friday when AoL mail wasn't reaching TalkTalk Mail mailboxes.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

0 Likes

Message 7 of 10

To be clear, the .aol address was receiving my .tiscali.mail ,but I was not receiving.aol mail 

0 Likes

Crookes243
Sightseer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 10

Still happening this morning 

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 9 of 10

Is this still happening? I am aware that on Friday 12 April, when I tested, that AoL mail messages were being sent to a talktalk.net address only to have a MAILER-DAEMON bounceback from the AoL servers some 3 hours later to advise that delivery was not possible even after retrys.

But I tested again this morning at 09.03 and the AoL Mail was sent and promptly received at TalkTalk Mail to a talktalk.net address. I assumed that whatever glitch had stopped delivery on Friday was no longer present.

TalkTalk Support also confirmed this morning that there have been no blocks on AoL messages over the last week (last 7 days). 

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

0 Likes