cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Not receiving all emails

RoseD
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 2

My TalkTalk email address is included in a group distribution list, which is circulated from a gmail.com account. I did receive emails from it up until February this year (a monthly newsletter). Since Feb, I haven’t received messages from that distribution list. They are not in junk folder either. I did receive a message from the gmail account recently that was addressed to my TT address only. Any ideas what the issue may be? Thanks

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 2

Good to know that an email sent directly from the Gmail address to your TalkTalk Mail address is arriving which tells us that there is no block on sending or receiving mail to your Inbox.

A Group Distribution List mailing that does not arrive may mean that the Group send did not complete possibly because there are addresses on that List that do not exist or that are rejecting messages.

You may need to check in your Spam folder but you'd need to do so within a month of the mailing because the Spam folder contains only suspect spam mail for 30 days before the system deletes it.

Worth checking that you have no Rules set up to divert or reject mail.

Select here: Sign in to TalkTalk Mail

Enter your email address and password, select Sign in.

Mail not reaching the Inbox could mean there's a Filter rule that's diverting, discarding or blocking mail.

• Select the Main settings menu cog icon      top right on the blue header
  • Select All settings, or if using a mobile browser it's Menu then the cog icon for Settings
  • Select Mail and scroll down to Rules
    Select the chevron icon > to see all defined Rules
    If there's no rule defined, that's perfect
  • To delete a Filter rule including any Auto forward
    select the X icon to the right of the rule
    The icon background will turn red  X
  • To confirm you really want to delete this Filter rule
    Select the blue Delete button

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution