cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Personal folders in email

Jojo2024
Visitor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 8

The folders I set up in my email had suddenly disappeared  yesterday when I logged in.

Any ideas?

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 8

Were the folders showing in webmail? Or was the mail that had been in those folders showing there?

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 8

Hi Ady.  Yes I have but I dont know what I am looking for.

Whilst I really could do with recovering my email files  I dont have any assistance at present and I do not think I am IT literate enough to go any further.  Thank you for hour help.   Monica

0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

Did you click on the blue link in my post and check on webmail?

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 8

Ok so I normally have access via my short cut screen which takes me strt into my email only very occasionally asking me to log in.

My short cut now wants signing every time! I am thinking maybe I have inadvertantly logged on to webmail and deleted my normal short CUT.

Am  I correct in thinking personal folders dont show up in webmail?

If that is the case how can I reinstate my folders?  

0 Likes

Message 5 of 8

If you're using webmail you'll be clicking on mail on a TalkTalk site or in MyAccount or going to a browser and using the TalkTalk webmail site. 

Ady

0 Likes

Jojo2024
Visitor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 8

Hi.  I presume email client as it is no different to my  normal log in.  Excuse my ignorance but how can I tell?

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 7 of 8

Hi Jojo2024, is this when you log in to TalkTalk Webmail or a mail client? 

Ady

0 Likes