email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SORRY DUE TO TECHNICAL ISSUES WE CAN’T LOG YOU IN RIGHT NOW. PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER.

SimonPG
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

I have signed up for Mail Plus (to retain previous email address) and had big problems registering for My Account.  Eventually got registered (apparently) but now I always get the error message of "SORRY DUE TO TECHNICAL ISSUES WE CAN’T LOG YOU IN RIGHT NOW. PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER."   and have never been able to log in yet.

I need to get in to My Account for Mail Plus to link the 5 addresses we have to Mail Plus

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 5

Hi SimonPG, thanks for providing the security information. Please send me the 5 email addresses in a personal message so that I can add them for you. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 2 of 5

Hi SimonPG, I can add the email addresses for you. I've sent you a personal message to get more information. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Gondola
Community Star
Message 3 of 5

Whilst we're waiting for the next working week for TalkTalk Support, can you confirm you have received an email confirmation indicating you're registered for MailPlus and confirmation that the UK Bank Direct Debit for the subscription was being set up?

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

Gondola
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

Hi SimonPG 

You have encountered a known issue for MailPlus MyAccount logins.

I'll move this post to the email forum and request assistance from TalkTalk Mail Support as you'll need them to add the email addresses to your new MyAccount.

Check each email address and via the main settings menu select Update your reset details.

Select here:
Sign in to TalkTalk Mail

Enter your email address and password, select Sign in.

This is to check the password is working for each TalkTalk Mail webmail sign in.

Password Reset details must be set up for each email address so that an alternate email address and or mobile number can receive a password reset link or 6 digit code.

This is essential to be able to recover access in the event of a blocked account or forgotten password.

Prepare for TalkTalk Support - include in the Community Profile (not in these public posts):

Account holder name, home 'phone number (if not Data Only broadband)

Alternative mobile contact number. Full address with postcode (in the Location box)

Scroll down to Private notes to add the email address that you registered for MailPlus

Check and Save changes

Select here: Update your profile

A TalkTalk Support member will reply to this thread and then Community Personal Message you to confirm your customer account details and or details related to the original registration of the email addresses.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution