cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Sent emails not being received

nigemann
Participant
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 6

I am aware of several emails (sent to people that I often correspond with) that are not finding their way to the recipients inbox. 

When I send the same email from a non-talktalk account, there is no such issue. I am now concerned that there may be some kind of filter and that I may not be receiving emails sent to me.

Has anything changed in the Talktalk setting over the past few weeks that may have caused this glitch?

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Thanks for posting back to let us know its sorted. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Nigel247
Participant
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 6

This has been fixed for me on 17/04/2024. All ok now.

Message 3 of 6

Good Afternoon Ady.

I fear this situation has not improved - is there any progress being made?

Nigel

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 4 of 6

We have an open incident for this issue.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Nigel247
Participant
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 6

This is also my experience as of 15/04/2024

tiscali.co.uk emails are being sent ok (going into Sent Items folder) but not being recieved by recipients since morning of 15/04/2024. This is true for both PC email client and webmail

I have 2 tiscali.co.uk email addresses and tried both to email to my talktalk.net email address and they are not being received.

However, I can send from my talktalk.net email address to my tiscali.co.uk recipient address and it is recieving emails ok. So it seems its only the emails from tiscali.co.uk that are getting stuck in space somewhere.

There are several threads here currently discussing the problem but as yet unresolved. I shall be doing an online help chat with talktalk to try to get some answers...

0 Likes