cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

*Urgent* - Important incoming Emails being blocked.

DK-EV
Visitor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 2

Several important emails last week were apparently blocked with the senders receiving this error message:

ZTL1RDYMT8N6CZTL1RQNBK CONTENT REJECTED (TT992)

One was re-sent and received the same error message this morning. 

I knew nothing about it until they telephoned me so presumably there could be others as as well.  Both these emails had attachments as they were sending me documents so not sure if that is a factor.  (The attachments were fine for other people cc'd on the email thread).

Please can you fix this problem as a matter of urgency and let me know other emails that have been blocked over the last week.

Thanks

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 2

Hi DK-EV, please send me a private message with either the full email addresses or just the mail domain bit if you'd prefer. We had an incident last week that was fixed on the Thursday afternoon at 1:30pm. If the sender has sent a new message since then and it was blocked please let me have the timestamp if possible. We'll then check for the mail incoming. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes