cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

adding existing e-mail to my account

Foxy=Dave
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 3

hi,

Years ago we left TalkTalk to go to another provider although we kept our email address'.

my wife is being charged £5 per month to be able to use her TalkTalk address.

When we re-joined TalkTalk I tried to include her e-mail address to the account but the site is being worked on and no further address' can be added. It does state that up to 5 additional address' can be added. But how?

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 3

Hi Foxy=Dave, are you just trying to add an existing email to a live TalkTalk account? If you are I can resolve this for you. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

Hi @Foxy=Dave 

Customers are currently not able to add or create mailboxes on the new TalkTalk Mail platform. I will raise a request to move your wife's email address from the MailPlus customer account to link it to the newly opened broadband MyAccount.

TalkTalk Community Support (Ady-TalkTalk) were previously able to add orphan email addresses or email addresses linked to a former or MailPlus customer account to a current broadband customer account.

Things that would make this easier:

• If the registered home address is the same for the MailPlus customer account and the new Broadband customer account
  • If your wife is the named account holder for both accounts
  • If your wife is the registered user for the email address to be moved
    It's the named account holder at the time of creating the email address that is usually the registered user for the email address even if another family member is using that address. However, the newer MailPlus MyAccount registration in your wife's name may have 'acquired' a new user registration.

It's probable that your wife may be required to make the request depending on the answers to the above.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

0 Likes