cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cm10nec rejecting emails sent to me by a business since last week.

jenjes
Visitor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 4

Emails from a business I am dealing with are suddenly being rejected by cm10nec. I can email them but they cannot reply or send new emails. Why? Started last week. The business has their own domain id.

Can see on Community that this error was happening late 2023/ early 2024. I have to question why TalkTalk take it upon themselves to block emails to their users. 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 4

Hi jenjes, we've checked the domain and have had no mail to our servers since 24th. We put the fix in yesterday at 1:30pm so they should be able to send to you now. If not please let us know. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 4

,I'm told the original issue is now resolved. If you're still having problems please let me know. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 4

Hi jenjes, we have an incident open for this issue. Just to answer you question about why we block mail. We have to, if we didn't you'd never be able to use email and we'd be blocked by every other sender in the world due to the spam and phishing mails clogging up our customer's mailboxes. We block Millions of mails every day.

Ady

0 Likes