cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

emails hidden behind popup

dmreaves
Chatterbox
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 4

My list of emails is hidden behind a pop up saying "manage your privacy" with no means to hide it

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

dmreaves
Chatterbox
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 4

I could scroll up and down but could not find any accept button and could not get back into my account to change any settings. Eventually found that I could "squeeze" the popup, making it smaller, and then found that the two buttons had been hidden off the bottom of the screen so I was able to accept and get back into my emails.  Yes, it all started because I had done a massive cleanup including deletion of cookies.  Thank you both for your suggestions.

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 4

Have you been able to set your chosen privacy cookies and in so doing got the Privacy Manager modal to clear?

Grateful if you'd sign back in to Community and I appreciate your time to let me know. Thank you.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 4

The Privacy Manager modal will appear when cookies are deleted.

You should be able to select the Manage Settings / Save and Exit button or Accept All button and the modal will clear having set your preferences. If you cannot see those buttons because they're at the bottom of the modal then use the right side main window scroll bar and if still in difficulty then temporarily switch off any ad-blocker / tracker blocker.

NB cookies must be retained for the chosen settings to hold true.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution