cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

Disgrace of a company

cberr81
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 4

What an utter joke this company is. I have tried complaining by email but the response is so poor I don’t even know if the complaint is registered or not. I have had no internet since Monday because some idiot from openreach damaged my cable while they were ‘working’ in the underground chamber. Despite numerous barely literate discussions  with live chat, nobody is able to give me a date when this will be reconnected and I just get the same pointless useless platitudes about ‘waiting for updates’ and how ‘our expert engineers will respond as soon as possible. Complete and utter joke of a company.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi cberr81

Do you still need help with this?

Please can you add your name and TalkTalk landline number to your Community Profile, we can then take a look at this for you.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 2 of 4

Hi cberr81

I'm so sorry to hear this.

Please can you add your name and TalkTalk landline number to your Community Profile, we can then take a look at this for you.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Divsec
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 4

Hi @cberr81 I suppose if Openreach don't know when they will fix their mess talktalk will have even less chance. Your post has been escalated but response will be likely Tuesday due to the holiday.

If you updated your profile in the community profile it would help in identifying your account. 

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.
0 Likes