cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

Fibre 65

Martin-R
Sightseer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 12 of 12

Hi.  I recently heard an advertisment for TalkTalk  on the radio, saying that customers that are on Fibre 65 can now upgrade to Fibre 150 (?), at no extra charge.    I would like this to happen!

How do I do it?!

Regards
Martin

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11

Message 1 of 12

The "London area" will cover a multitude of exchanges and areas with varying degrees of availability. As @Divsec suggested earlier, there is likely to have been a swiftly spoken disclaimer to that effect at the end of the ad. 

0 Likes

Message 2 of 12

Okay, but somebody must have authorised the advertisment to be broadcast to the London area.   If it 'confused' me, a lot of others will be wanting it as well.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 12

Unfortunately we don't get access to their schedule as the work is carried out by Openreach or city fibre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 12

Thank you Arne for your reply.  Apologies for the delay in responding.    I wonder why TT would advertise on a radio station that is broadcasting to London, for a service that is not available?

Are you able to give me an indication when this service may become available?

0 Likes

Message 5 of 12

Hi Martin-R

I have checked your account and Full Fibre is not yet available, when it becomes available we will contact you with a personalized offer usually via Email. 

Regards

0 Likes

Message 6 of 12

Thanks.  I'll give that a go.

Message 7 of 12

@Martin-R 

You could try live chat, a link and opening hours can be found here:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/FullFibre/bd-p/FutureFibre

Message 8 of 12

Whenever I phone I normally have a language or accent problem; basically we don't communicate very well.   I thought by writing my question then it can be 'considered' and therefore I can respond accurately.

I will try again tomorrow.

0 Likes

Message 9 of 12

Hi @Martin-R I'd try 03451720088 during office hours, email isn't a great option with TT. 

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.
0 Likes

Message 10 of 12

I heard the ads on LBC, a few times.   I don't remember them saying 'subject to availability' but it is not unlikely!    Is there a contact e-mail address for TT themselves?

0 Likes

Divsec
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 11 of 12

Hi @Martin-R I wish this was so but I'm guessing somewhere in the ad was a subject to availability.

Unfortunately I haven't heard the ad🤔

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.
0 Likes