cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

My laptops won't always connect

Skidys0909
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 4 of 4

My home and work lap top have stopped connecting to router automatically on some days. I turn off my rounter and once its back, can connect to work laptop but when I've put that away, the personal lap top wont connect so I have to turn off the router again. For example this morning connected work lap top straightaway, home lap top wouldn't connect until after 2 router re boots, Has anyone had any similar issues at all and if so what was causing it. Thanks Debbie

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi Skidys0909

Do you still need help with this?

Thanks

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 2 of 4

Hi Skidys0909

I'm sorry to hear this. I've run a test on the line now which hasn't detected a fault.

Are you using the Huawei WIFI hub? Have you tried factory resetting the router using the pin hole reset for ten seconds?

Thanks

Debbie

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 4

Sorry to see that you are having issues there. If you would like the support team to look into this for you make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk phone number and/or account number are complete on your community profile (click here) so that they can link your forum identity with your account and then wait for them to respond.