cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

New Account confirmation

Shabbir
First Timer
Private Message
Message 9 of 9

I ordered the fiber 900 package yesterday online but havent received any information via email. i've tried contacting customer services via telephone but they're having difficulty understanding the situation.

i know the order has been processed as i've had a text from city fibre for an installation appointment, but i find it very unusual that nothing has been sent to me, no information or a contract.

is this normal?

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8

Message 1 of 9

HI Shabbir

I cant find any account information with the details you have given, you may need to contact sales team again to check if the order was accepted. 

0 Likes

Message 2 of 9

Hi, thank you for responding back.

i've updated my community profile with my details, however i can provide you with my account number as i've not been sent anything!

i know that the order has gone through as i've received a text from city fibre confirming an installation date, thats all i have to go on so far.

i would really appreciate it if you could look into this and hopefully resolve the issue.

Thank you.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 9

Hi Shabbir

Thanks for your post

I can look into this but first, can you please update your community profile to include:

Name + Account number.

Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Regards

0 Likes

Message 4 of 9

@Shabbir Before you decide, give the support team here a chance to check out what is happening with your order. If you put your full name and address in the Private notes of your personal profile (click here) they will hopefully be able to trace it. 

0 Likes

Divsec
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 9

Hi @Shabbir that would be a shame as once tt get the show on the road they are very good and well priced. Good luck.

You should still be within your cooling off period but without the literature you are missing..... 

Good luck. 

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.

Shabbir
First Timer
Private Message
Message 6 of 9

thank you for replying back to me, there's nothing in my spam folders and i cant access my account as it doesnt recognise my email address. 

i think i may just have to refuse the installation and cancel the order as if this is an indication of how things are going to be then maybe i should go somehwere else.

thank you once again.

0 Likes

Divsec
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 9

Hi @Shabbir you did check junk mail? 

0 Likes

Divsec
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 9

Hi @Shabbir I'm afraid nothing seems to be very normal with fibre at the moment. You might be able to check the order in my account, if it exists yet.

Otherwise your post has been escalated and you should hear soon. 

0 Likes