cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

Price hike

alancollins
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 5

Will Talk Talk negotiate on their prices as I can get a much cheaper deal elsewhere, despite being a long-standing customer?

4 REPLIES 4

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 5

Hi alancollins

Best option would be to call the loyalty team on 03451720088 They will be able to Help.

Regards.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

As above, @Hoachy.

Phone or use Chat and haggle. Quote the competitive offer and persist.

It took me 4 attempts to get a satisfactory deal but was worth it in the end. 

Not possible to set up any deals via the forum.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

Hoachy
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 5

Me too, I am being offered double the speed for £15 a month less. I would like to stay with talktalk as I have been with them since the beginning but its hard to convince my family that its worth it given how noncompetitive their prices are in this instance, even taking the early cancellation payments into account. 

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 5

Not via the forum. 

If you are due to renew, phone 03451 720088 or use Chat to speak to the Loyalty team, @alancollins.

If you try to change the deal more than 3 months before the minimum period ends you may be charged an admin fee.

If you give notice to leave more than a month before the end of your contract, you'll have to pay early termination fees. 

Your current contract and Ts&Cs notified you about the April increase, which all telecoms companies apply. Most of them charge 3.9% over and above the CPI rate.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes