cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

Sales question

steve2603
First Timer
Private Message
Message 3 of 3

Hello there. You have recently been advertising your fibre broadband in my area (G41 2RS, Glasgow) and I am interested in it. The only problem is that I am currently with Vodafone's network using their Gigacube mobile network, on a contract that doesn't end until next year. Your fibre broadband package is half the price of what I currently pay and promises speeds well in excess of what I currently get with Vodafone, so I am eager to leave Vodafone and join TalkTalk. However, the only way to terminate my contract early with Vodafone is to pay up the rest of the contract. That sum is quite daunting at about £600. This will sound silly, and I don't expect a good answer, but I thought there's no harm in asking: would TalkTalk be willing to help out with this bill in order to acquire another customer quicker? As it stands, I will have to wait much longer until that fee becomes more affordable to pay off. Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 3

Hi

we would not pat anything towards your current contract termination, so you may have to wait towards the end of the contact period.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

Blimey, that's a bit steep? I doubt if there is any chance of that happening, but fair play in asking the question! I will leave it to a member of the TalkTalk support team to give you a formal response. 

0 Likes