cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

Telegraph pole - overgrown shrub

Kaboom
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Private Message TalkTalk

Message 5 of 5

The telegraph pole diagonally opposite my house that the phone/internet line feeds from has a huge shrub/tree growing beside it that is now tall enough to be interferring with the line.

Please can you organise for it to be trimmed as to lose my online services would cost me a lot of money.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

I know what I would do get some pruning shears and just cut at the bottom each main shoot, they wil soon die off. Whos going to moan about that just do it early one day while no one looking,

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 2 of 5

Hi Kaboom, as the other members have pointed out this is the responsibility of the landowner on which the bush is growing.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 5

The telegraph pole will be owned by Openreach, not TalkTalk. As to who owns this shrub is anyone's guess.

PS, I have removed the address as this forum can be viewed by anyone all over the world. Any personal details should be in your Community Profile.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 5

It will be the responsibility of whoever's land the offending shrubbery sits.