cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

VDSL2 DLM? issues since restarted modem

FingerlessGloves
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 21 of 21

Hi,

I recently unplugged my modem to change what it was plugged in to, it had over 400 days of uptime on Saturday (27th May) about 4PM. Didn't unplug or change anything else just the power.

Then on Sunday (28th May) I started getting packetloss and VDSL2 was reconnecting a few times from about 8:30PM until 10:30PM. Looking at the modem statistics I could see the Line Attainable rate changing constantly, from one extreme to the other. Minute it was 55000 next 33000 for example. The internet seems to have been stable since, but the synced line rate has dropped few times to 47000 then 44000. Before this all started it would sync around 55000.

The line isn't reconncting as often as it was now, but the line rate is Line Attainable rate is still changing quite a bit but not as extreme most of the time. 2-3 days on since all this started, I can still see the Line Attainable rate constantly changing. I have uploaded a graph showing this, as they may show more insight.

I thought DLM only took 24 hours or can it take multiple days? Do I need to do anything or do I just leave it for a few more days?

Many Thanks

FingerlessGloves

ModemGraphs.png
Modem: EchoLife HG612
Router: OPNsense Firewall as router
0 Likes
20 REPLIES 20