cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

contract change

nannyogg
Team Player
Private Message
Message 5 of 5

Hi I had an email back in March about continuing contract - thought I'd put it safe, didin't want to do it at the time.

Lost it.

Now just found it (have copy if required) obvs past the change date and none of the links work.   I've been a customer for years, is there any way I can continue with my Fibre 35 on the new contract they offered at the time that was just 50p more than current one - I don't want to be out of contract altogether but can't afford the base rate.   I can never find a chat link and hate phoning up - can anyone officially TalkTalk help me from here?

Many thanks

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hello,

Thanks for the update 🙂

Thanks

0 Likes

nannyogg
Team Player
Private Message
Message 2 of 5

Hi AllyM, I couldn't find a chat button anywhere - but then my braincell clicked into life and I tried looking on Chrome rather than Firefox....bingo!   Had a good chat with the customer service person, and I have a contract again, and at the same price as I was on.  Much appreciate your help - have a gold star 🙂

nannyogg
Team Player
Private Message
Message 3 of 5

thanks AllyM - I'll give it a go tomorrow morning 🙂

0 Likes

AllyM
Philosopher
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 5

@nannyogg ,

Staff on the forum can't process contract renewals.

Best idea is to phone or chat to the Loyalty Team.

There is a search box near the top of all the forum pages. Typing something like "contact", "phone", "chat" will return as the first result, a link to this page How to contact TalkTalk Broadband - TalkTalk Help & Support giving the TalkTalk customer services phone number, access to live chat and all the opening hours etc.