cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Eero pro 6

Chazachar
Repeat Guest
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 29 of 29

Tried everything over and over! Eero can’t find internet red exclamation mark states wan ip address! Apparently went live on the 7th April but not in my house! Anyone have any ideas?

C chidlow
0 Likes
28 REPLIES 28

Message 1 of 29

New company can’t help with internet as it’s already live 

C chidlow
0 Likes

Message 2 of 29

It’s more about my services now tbh

C chidlow
0 Likes

Message 3 of 29

Hi Chazachar,

I'll move the thread to the billing section so that we can look at this for you.

Chris

0 Likes

Message 4 of 29

Hi chris

who can I contact please this is causing me so much stress and anxiety! I managed to raise a complaint but not spoken with anyone as yet but was told on live chat that I still had full service. I just don’t know which way to turn or who to trust now this is literally breaking me 

C chidlow
0 Likes

Message 5 of 29

Hi chazachar,

I'm sorry to hear that you've decided to leave. Regarding billing, could you start a thread in the billing section and we'll be happy to look into this for you. Apologies  for any inconvenience 

Chris

0 Likes

Message 6 of 29

IMG_3029.png

C chidlow
0 Likes

Message 7 of 29

Hi Chris I did cancel other company when I said I did I have a few confirmations! TT have said I can never go back on fibre absolute joke! I’ve gone with someone else now, my services with Tt were ceased on the 15th my bill is paid to the 17th now I have a new bill for my fibre 500 that I haven’t got! 

IMG_3027.png

IMG_3028.png

C chidlow
0 Likes

Message 8 of 29

Hi Chazachar,

How are you getting on, have you cancelled the order with the other provider? Do you still want us to recover your service?

Chris

0 Likes

Message 9 of 29

Hi Chazachar,

Further update, if you could cancel the order with the other provider and let us know this we can get the ball rolling to restore your service with ourselves. Please let me know how you would like to proceed

Chris

0 Likes

Message 10 of 29

Hi Chazachar,

I've received an update. Your order with the other provider is still in flight, it hasn't been cancelled, so if you'd like to stay with us you'll need to cancel this order, we would then need to place a new order.

Chris

0 Likes

Message 11 of 29

Aww thank you I can’t wait any longer I will just cancel!

C chidlow
0 Likes

Message 12 of 29

Staff are not usually on here this late in the afternoon, @Chazachar.

Please check back tomorrow. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 13 of 29

Hi Chris have u got anywhere with the query? I’m in limbo atm with no phone and internet ! If I am going with another provider I really want to get the tt fibre 65 cancelled today! Thanks again

C chidlow
0 Likes

Message 14 of 29
0 Likes

Message 15 of 29

Thankyou very much

C chidlow
0 Likes

Message 16 of 29

Hi Chazachar,

OK thanks. I'm seeing what I can do but I'm not holding out much hope to be honest. I'll let you know when I have any more information

Chris

0 Likes

Message 17 of 29

Chris that’s all I want is the ff 500 reinstated but calic who I spoke too at first said it was cancelled because fibre isn’t available in my area I explained I was on fibre 150 and voip before I upgraded I don’t think he believed me! If it can be reinstated I’ll be happy if not I think I am going to cancel the fibre 65 as it’s really not what I want. 7 years with tt never had a problem before now! Thankyou I appreciate your help fingers crossed that you can do this 

C chidlow
0 Likes

Message 18 of 29

Hi Chazachar,

Can I  just confirm with you, if there's any possibility that we can reinstate the previous City Fibre 500Mbs you'd like us to do this?

I think there's little chance that we can unfortunately but just want to make sure?

Chris

0 Likes

Message 19 of 29

Hi Chazachar,

I'm really sorry about this, I'll ask our provisioning team to take a look at this but unfortunately I think there is little that we can do a this stage other than place a new order

Chris

0 Likes

Message 20 of 29

Chris TalkTalk have ceased my contract! On the 4th April I was approached by another company who somehow managed to get me on board but the following day I cancelled the order after l recieved email from Tt stating they were sorry I was thinking about leaving I got straight on live chat and asked what upgrades were available on my account! I took out a new 24 month contract for full fibre 500 +voice and was sent my router! And all relevant contract agreements from tt via email. Today they have said it is cancelled because of the other supplier I explained I cancelled with the other company. I have not cancelled Tt I have uograded. Tt have said I can never go back to fibre because I have cancelled i explained I have not cancelled! I’ve had to take out a new contract for something 65 I can’t remember I was so upset! It goes live on the 29th so we are without a phone line and internet 

C chidlow
0 Likes