cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Eero pro 6

Chazachar
Repeat Guest
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 29 of 29

Tried everything over and over! Eero can’t find internet red exclamation mark states wan ip address! Apparently went live on the 7th April but not in my house! Anyone have any ideas?

C chidlow
0 Likes
28 REPLIES 28

Message 21 of 29

OK thanks, I'll look into this and get back to you

Chris

0 Likes

Message 22 of 29

I had fibre 150

C chidlow
0 Likes

Message 23 of 29

Just to confirm, you said the service went live on the 7 April, could I just ask what service you had before this?

Chris

0 Likes

Message 24 of 29

Hi thank you for your response! Several issues to be tbh 1st eero states Wan Ip address not found tried so many things but had to go back to old TalkTalk router as that has my phone line connected too! I haven’t recieved a digital voice adapter! Got eero connected to my tt router to complete set up on the app. Then my account telling me I can’t download digital voice app as it’s not available on my package and Today I have nothing no service at all. Sorry for essay 

C chidlow
0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 25 of 29

Hi Chazachar,

Thanks for updating your profile. How are you getting on, are you still experiencing the problem?

Chris

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 26 of 29

The TalkTalk support staff will be back on here on Monday now. You can also call the service centre if you wish on 0345 172 0088.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes

Chazachar
Repeat Guest
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 27 of 29

sorry I’m new to the community still learning! I have updated my profile as requested

C chidlow
0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 28 of 29

Hi Chazachar,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • TalkTalk home telephone number or account number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes