cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Error Message YVM4503

Talman
Whizz Kid
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 14 of 14

1000005863.jpg

 Hi 

So everything was working fine last night however today I got the above error message.

I have been into the Youview app, but they don't recognise the error message, I also tried searching for it in my account, but TalkTalk don't recognise it either.

I have checked to see if the box needed updating but no, I have updated all the apps I could update in Google Store, I have also restarted my router, and the TV box, but the apps are still showing as unavailable!

Has anyone got any suggestions / ideas what I can try next please?

Best wishes Dave.

0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13

Message 1 of 14

Thank you once again for helping this muppet! 🙂

0 Likes

Message 2 of 14

Hey,

that's great, glad I was able to help.

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 3 of 14

Hi Karl 

Good shout! I went into my eero app and somehow block streaming services was checked! I unchecked it and the apps are all back!😊

Thank you for your prompt response and help! Have a great day!

Best wishes Dave.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 14

Hi

Also, if you have the Eero app, you could take a look via 

discover> eero secure > scroll down to see Block and allow sites> allowed and add allowed site> restart the router/eero.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 14

Hi

This is really strange, I wonder if there is some security settings in the eero blocking this. 

Did it connect ok to Wi-Fi when you were setting this back up ?

Are you able to try ethernet into the eero and if that fails, ethernet into the ONT ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 6 of 14

Hi Karl

I have just performed a full reset and still have the same issue!☹️

1000005872.jpg

1000005873.jpg

 I am not sure what is going on, it was working fine on Wednesday. I also rebooted my eero router again this morning!

Best wishes Dave 

0 Likes

Message 7 of 14

Hi

This is a strange issue, please do let us know what happens after you try the reset.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 8 of 14

Hi

Okay thanks I will try that in the morning now, as I am now in bed finishing a book!😊

I will put an update on as soon as I have done the reset and seen what happens!

Thanks for your time and help I appreciate it! It is all very strange given everything was okay yesterday!🙄

0 Likes

Message 9 of 14

Hi 

I need to correct something I am unable to access Netflix, but can access Now TV and Prime Video! 

And the box is connected via Wifi when I initially set it up it wouldn't connect via the ethernet.

BW Dave.

0 Likes

fr8ys
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 10 of 14

I think the only thing that is likely to work is a full factory reset from the menu.

If that doesn't work, then support staff will be back tomorrow and I suspect will probably swap the box, unless they can think of anything else to try.

Let us know how the reset works.

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).
0 Likes

Message 11 of 14

Hi

It is the Android TV box! I have restarted the box a few times now and also restarted the router. I can access Now TV and Netflix from the all apps menu, but the other apps and players are missing. The box appears to be connected when I go into settings! Hopefully the attached pics will help! As I said everything was fine yesterday, so not really sure what has changed since last night when we were watching something on the iplayer!

1000005868.jpg

1000005867.jpg

1000005866.jpg

0 Likes

fr8ys
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 12 of 14

Maybe it's a misprint of yvm503. In which case the following may help.

https://support.youview.com/youview-box/error-messages/fix-for-yvm503/

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).
0 Likes

fr8ys
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 13 of 14

Hi,

What box do you have?

That looks like its not connected to the internet.

How is your box connected?

If you can let us know we can look into for you.

Thanks.

0 Likes