cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Fibre Router Failed Again

Bonzo69
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 6

Wifi Router faulty, no lights...nothing completely dead.

Received a new router on 22nd March connected it and it worked after the previous one failed and now this new one has failed.

Spent over 4hrs on the phone trying to get the Tech Team to issue a new router asap.

Still not received confirmation that a new router has been issued, and on my dashboard it states pending order.

I work from home and wasted 4hrs trying to resolve the issue and have been without the service again, and with no offer of refund.

If anyone from the Tech Team are reviewing the posts please can they let me know that a new router has been dispatched and kindly provide me with the tracking details.

The urgency to resolve issues and customer support is not what I would expect from TalkTalk and I will be raising a complaint.

Any update on dispatching of new router would be most welcomed.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi Bonzo69,

The router was dispatched yesterday and should arrive by tomorrow

Chris

0 Likes

Bonzo69
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 6

Still no tracking number received to confirm that the new router is out for delivery and when I can expect to receive it and get back online, which just adds to the frustration of no service and no firm date when it will be resolved.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Hi Bonzo69

It hasn't generated a tracking number as yet but you should receive a text message with the delivery details.

Thanks again.

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 4 of 6

Thank you for the update Debbie.

As it's still pending on my dashboard, are you able to find the tracking number?

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 6

Hi Bonzo69

I'm really sorry to hear this.

I can see that our Faults Team have already ordered a router and you should receive this within the next 24-48hrs.

Thanks

0 Likes