cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Fredom Fibre down

NoStall_123
Popular Poster
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 9 of 9

Freedom Fibre line went down on Monday 27th November, after some chasing, I finally took delivery of a new router on Thursday, after setting it up as instructed it didn’t connect. The problem has been escalated and I finally received a call from TalkTalk/Fredom Fibre on Saturday! only to be informed it's a problem at the exchange. I was also told that this issue won't be resolved before 14th of December!!
I’ve now been trying to arrange an engineer visit to get my broadband switched back to copper connection, I attempted to connect the new router to the master socket 5C but this didn’t work.

looks like I’ll have to call TalkTalk tomorrow (Monday) and go through the painful process of explaining everything again and pleading with them to send an engineer out, if I’m not successful, I could be without internet for three weeks or more! - what a service.

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8

Message 1 of 9

Morning,

I'm glad to hear this and thanks for letting us know.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

NoStall_123
Popular Poster
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 9

An engineer is calling tomorrow to reconnect the copper line 👍

0 Likes

NoStall_123
Popular Poster
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 9

I’m going to call this morning.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 9

Hi,

Ok, thanks for confirming. I'm sorry that it's taking a while to resolve this fault for you. It would be worth contacting the Customer Services team directly today to see if they can arrange this for you.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

NoStall_123
Popular Poster
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 9

They advised me to call 0345 172 0088 as they couldn’t arrange it.

0 Likes

Message 6 of 9

Hi,

Unfortunately not. Did the Freedom Fibre Team advise that they could not do it?

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

NoStall_123
Popular Poster
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 9

Freedom Fibre contacted me on Saturday at 15:00 to inform me that the issue was with the exchange and the earliest date for the problem getting fixed was the 14th of December. I’m going to call TalkTalk this morning to try and arrange for an engineer to come out and switch back to the copper line. Would this be something you could arrange for me?

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 8 of 9

Hello,

I'm really sorry to hear this. Are the Freedom Fibre Team keeping in contact with you?

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes