cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Full Fiber

Brnchy
Participant
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 37 of 37

Hi.. First time on her ....Had cityfiber instal full fiber on 1/3/24...since that day it has not worked... only power light and PON light on green.. no data light ...no other light on ONT box...Contacted TalkTalk on numerous occasions about the fault but they said cityfiber issue... cityfiber have now been 3 times and said no issue with cityfiber the issue is wit TalkTalk...I get no where with chat line they just want to keep sending cityfiber out... this is just getting silly...has anyone else had this? 

0 Likes
36 REPLIES 36

Message 21 of 37

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear this. I've contacted our Faults Escalation Team again now and have asked if this can be picked up as soon as possible.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Message 22 of 37

Hi

I sent phone number etc via text as requested.....couldn't reply to them until 5:30 yesterday evening and got no reply from them either.

late last night the a pale blue light appeared on ONT box DATA light but no connection to New router.... I swapped Ethernet cable and reset router and still no connection....So this morning i still have pale blue DATA light on but Flashing amber still on router. Not heard or had text from them yet today. Did text them about pale blue light.. Thank you

0 Likes

Message 23 of 37

Morning,

How are you getting on?

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Message 24 of 37

Good afternoon,

Thanks for the update and please let us know how you get on.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Message 25 of 37

Hi ...The team has now contacted me... i cant talk to them right now as i am at work... will contact them when home...Thank you for contacting them for me 🙂

0 Likes

Message 26 of 37

Hi Brnchy,

Apologies, I'll chase this with the team now for an update.

Michelle

0 Likes

Message 27 of 37

Hi no.. no one has been in touch... thank you.

0 Likes

Message 28 of 37

Morning,

Can I just confirm, have the Faults Escalation Team been in touch since my last post?

Michelle

0 Likes

Brnchy
Participant
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 29 of 37

I also have an incident number of 0189868. Have tried 3 routers 2 of witch are brand new and 6 new ethernet cables.

Message 30 of 37

Hi Brnchy,

Apologies for the confusion, this is your own topic, I was just replying to a different member.

Michelle

Message 31 of 37

Thank you

0 Likes

Message 32 of 37

How do i create my own topic please?  Im not very good with this kind of thing.   Just want my fider connection sorting out please.

0 Likes

Message 33 of 37

Hi Liam,

I'm sorry to hear this. Please can you create your own topic and we can look into this further for you.

Michelle

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 34 of 37

Hi Brnchy,

I'm sorry to hear this. I've passed this over to our Faults Escalation Team now and I will post back as soon as I receive an update. It's possible that the team may also try and contact you directly.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

LiamG7
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 35 of 37

Similar pains but with openreach. Being told they’ve resolved but no change. Opened official complaint but can’t follow up and speak to someone to make sure the details are captured correctly.

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 36 of 37

Your topic has been flagged up to the support team here, but bear in mind that they won't be back online until Monday. 

0 Likes