cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Full fibre 150 - no equipment sent

Kazp_1
Whizz Kid
Private Message
Message 18 of 18

Good morning,

We're due to have a full fibre 150 installation today 21/11 but we have not been sent an EERO router - no emails no tracking or anything. Also we were told a box would be installed on the outside of our house prior to our installation date but this hasn't happened either. I was called last week and I did flat this to the person but still nothing. 

Would someone be able to check what's going on for me please? 

Thanks so much for your help. 

Kaz 😊

0 Likes
17 REPLIES 17

Message 2 of 18

Good morning,

I had a text yesterday to say the engineer is still coming tomorrow (7th) but we've not been sent a router. Please can you look into this for me and advise if the engineer needs to be rescheduled ? 

Many thanks. 

Kind regards,

Karolyn

0 Likes

Message 3 of 18
0 Likes

Message 4 of 18

Hi Arne,

Just had an update via text that says -

'Hello we've found a problem with your order. Our supplier needs to do some more work before we can get you connected. Don't worry we'll continue to work hard in the background to get you connected. We'll update you on 11/12/2023.'

We were meant to be having an engineer round to install this week on the 7th. Would you be able to see if you can find out what's happening please? Take it they won't be coming in the 7th?

Thanks so much. 

Kind regards,

Karolyn 

0 Likes

Message 5 of 18

Will do, thank you Arne. 

0 Likes

Message 6 of 18
0 Likes

Message 7 of 18

Thanks so much Arne. 

0 Likes

Message 8 of 18

Thanks for the update, the Eero will arrive before the install date.

0 Likes

Message 9 of 18

Hi Arne,

Had a text message this morning to say engineer is due on the 7th Dec between 1pm and 6pm to connect the fibre cable now installed outside to the inside of our house. Do we need to be sent the eero router now as we haven't got that yet?

Thanks Arne.

Kind regards,

Karolyn

0 Likes

Message 11 of 18

Hi Arne,

Thanks so much. Openreach have just turned up to feed the cable into the duct outside our home. We didn't know they were coming but guess it's good news they are doing something! 😂

Following this would you know when the engineer will be here to install into our home?

Many thanks.

Kind regards,

Karolyn

0 Likes

Message 13 of 18

Hi @Kazp_1

the update says 

"Unfortunately we have identified a potential issue on site. We are waiting for a suitably skilled engineer to complete the external work . We apologize for the inconvenience and are trying our best to complete this work as early as possible. Our Next review will follow on 28/11/2023." 

We will need to check after the 28th. 

Sorry 

0 Likes

Message 14 of 18

Hi Kazp_1

Sorry that  you are having problems 

I will ask for an update. 

0 Likes

Message 15 of 18

Hi Michelle,

Nothing has happened, no engineer visit. On chat I was just told the order isn't going ahead, but no explanation given so I'm not sure why. 

Many thanks. 

Kind regards,

Kaz

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 16 of 18

Hello,

I'm sorry for the delay. How are you getting on?

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 17 of 18

That is quite normal, the installer normally brings it with them. The box you refer to is also done by the installers on the day, they bring & install everything & should test it all, before leaving your property.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes