cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Landline

NesetCeri1
Visitor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 4

Few days ago we upgraded to Full fibre 150. Openreach engineer installed the system and confirmed all is ok. Yes broadband working ok be it at very low speed. Main problem we have, we lost the landline although every thing is connected to eero 6 router.  Help line told us that we needed a "Digital voice adaptor" and they will send one. My question is ,how come it will not included within the router package and Openreach engineer did not mention it.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi NesetCeri1

Sorry that you are having problems, looks like the DVA was missed off the order, I can see an order has been placed so it should be with you shortly 

Let us know when it arrives. 

0 Likes

NesetCeri1
Visitor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 4

I am not a new customer, upgraded to Full Fibre 150 , offered by TalkTalk. Package included my existing  24/7 unlimited landline calls. So I will be waiting to receive "Digital voice adaptor" in order to activate my landline which is dead at the moment. And also my download speed 38 Mbps upload 29 Mbps which is very disappointing , TalkTalk states that they are aware of the problem and rectifying it. 

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 4

The offers to new customers are data only, so current customers need to specifically mention that they want to retain the use of their phone number when ordering, @NesetCeri1.

It's not the job of the Openreach engineer to ask.... It's Talktalk that organises the package. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes