cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

New Contract - Total Home WiFi

Berzons
Participant
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 28 of 28

Hi there,

I have just upgraded my package at the end of my contract from Full Fibre 500 to Full Fibre 900. I was told that I would be receiving an additional Eero router for total home WiFi but have only received the main Eero Pro 6 one today.

Do I expect another one in the post as I thought they would be delivered together?

Regards,

Brian

0 Likes
27 REPLIES 27

Message 1 of 28
0 Likes

Berzons
Participant
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 28

Thank you for your help.

Regards,

Brian

0 Likes

Message 3 of 28

OK, glad to hear that there's been an improvement, thanks for letting me know 🙂

Chris

0 Likes

Berzons
Participant
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 28

Hi Chris,

Received the Eero just now. All I can say is what a difference! Coverage is a lot better now.

Thanks,

Brian

0 Likes

Message 5 of 28
0 Likes

Message 6 of 28

Hi Chris, 

Okay, thank you. 

Regards, 

Brian

0 Likes

Message 7 of 28

Hi steve481,

If you need assistance can you please start your own thread/topic and we'll be happy to help

Chris

0 Likes

steve481
Visitor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 28

My broadband is fine but I get no wifi from the router.

I get wifi via my talktalk D link 

But when I am close to the router There is no wifi signal

0 Likes

Message 9 of 28

OK, I'll send another eero to test with. Please let us know how you get on

Chris

0 Likes

Berzons
Participant
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 10 of 28

Hi Chris, 

I live in a three storey house with thick granite walls. There is nothing wrong with the equipment, just that the WiFi coverage isn't great. I struggle to get a connection in the living room sometimes which is only about 30ft from the main router. Third floor is a write off.

Regards, 

Brian

0 Likes

Message 11 of 28

Hi Brian,

Wifi signal strength looks good all all devices, are you experiencing any problems with any particular device?

Chris

0 Likes

Berzons
Participant
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 12 of 28

Thank you, Chris.

Regards, 

Brian 

0 Likes

Message 13 of 28

OK Brian, I'll take a look at this now

Chris

0 Likes

Berzons
Participant
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 14 of 28

Service went live yesterday and coverage isn't any better than it was before.

Regards, 

Brian 

0 Likes

Message 15 of 28

OK, if once you go live you experience wifi connectivity issues with the two eeros just let us know and we can look at this again then 

Chris

0 Likes

Berzons
Participant
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 16 of 28

Still doesn't change the fact that I was told I would be receiving 2 x new Eero's hence why I took the contract.

Coverage with one Eero isn't good as I have thick granite walls in my house. I have 2 x Netgear EX8000 extenders setup alongside the Eero but obviously a mesh system is more desirable which is why I was glad to be receiving the 2 x extra Eero's.

Regards,

Brian

0 Likes

Message 17 of 28

I'm sorry for any confusion but we don't send replacement equipment with every new contract, we generally only replace equipment if it's faulty or the equipment for the new service is a different specification.

If you'd had a wifi hub on your previous contract we would send two eeros and you would be required to return the wifi hub. If you had an eero 6 (rather than the 6 pro) we would again send two eero 6 pros and you would be required to return the eero 6

Have you been experiencing wifi coverage issue with just the one eero?

Chris

0 Likes

Berzons
Participant
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 18 of 28

As per the snips attached in the last post, the agent concurred that 2 x Eero's would be delivered.

Regardless if I had one at  home or not doesn't matter, that had been paid off with the last contract. I would expect new equipment on every new contract or renewal...? The reason that I went ahead with the new contract was on the basis that the agent agreed that 2 x Eero's would be delivered.

Regards,

Brian

0 Likes

Message 19 of 28

Well you do get two eeros with total home wifi but you would only receive one if you already have one. Did the agent that you spoke to specifically say that you could have three eero's?

Chris

0 Likes

Message 20 of 28

Hi Chris,

Yes, told that I would be receiving 2x Eero's as per the snippets of the chat con

versation attached.

Berzons_0-1712574512693.pngBerzons_1-1712574531662.png

Regards,

Brian

0 Likes