cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Port Forwarding

njr1972
Sightseer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 6

Hi

I have Fibre65 and the Talk Talk Hub2 router.

I am trying to set up some port forwarding.

The routers interace, is not the greatest and its very slow. BUT I have to use this router as I have a VoIP landland.

All I want to do is a port forward as in the attached image, but its not letting me & its not telling me why.

Can anyone please advise ?

Thanks

TalkTalk Port Forward Issue.png
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 6

The router is no more locked down than any other 5464. Have you tried a factory reset?

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

Hi

Thanks very much for testing my rule.

This is the first port forward I have done, so there is nothing conflicting with it.

I will try to contact TalkTalk, as either my router is locked down or there is an issue.

Thanks for all the help

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 6

I have just tested your rule on my 5464 & it not only was accepted, but it worked the first time. Have you created other rules that use the same ports for any other device or IP address?

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.

0 Likes

njr1972
Sightseer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 6

Hi. Thanks for the reply.  It is actually a FAST 5464-1.T4 running SG4K100174 GUI version: 5.100.1.

THANK YOU

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 6

I assume that this is the Sagemcom FAST 5364 & not the Hub 2 (FAST 5464)? If so what is the hardware revision of it?

Keith

0 Likes