cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

TalkTalk eero pro 6 activity log

Dekster001
Participant
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 48 of 48

Hi 

Recently received my new eero from TalkTalk for my full fibre connection.

from the first day I set it up the activity log always showed zero ad blocks and zero threat blocks.  This is despite multiple devices being connected and used to access internet on regular basis.  Advanced security and ad blocking  is switched on.  Done all troubleshooting soft reset etc didn’t make any difference,   been in touch with eero but not really getting anywhere with them.  Does anyone have any advice or suggestions ?

thanks

Lisa

0 Likes
47 REPLIES 47

Message 1 of 48

Hi Dekster001

I'm really sorry about this.

Please let me know what Colin advises when he calls today.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 48

Hi Debbie

Colin phoned me on Tuesday. He asked me to contact Eero support again.  Colin has arranged to phone me again today.

I phoned eero support yesterday and yet again I was advised they are looking into it. I asked for a timescale but they could not give me one. 

Colin already knows from our conversation on Tuesday that I remain very dissatisfied with the situation as this has been ongoing since February.   My contract is with TalkTalk not eero and in my opinion TalkTalk should be taking the lead here and liaising with Eero directly to fix the problem I have with my eero account/device.

I will see what Colin has to say today when he phones me.

As always, thanks for your help.

Regards

0 Likes

Message 3 of 48

Hi Dekster001

How are you getting on? Have the team (Colin) made contact with you again?

0 Likes

Message 4 of 48

Hi Dekster001

I'm so glad to hear that the team have made contact with you, thanks for letting me know.

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 5 of 48

Hi Debbie, Michelle

Colin from the Service Management Team called earlier.  He was very helpful and he is going to speak to colleagues today to try and find a resolution and phone me back tomorrow.  

Thanks to you both for your ongoing help, appreciated.

Regards

Message 6 of 48

Thanks Debbie 

Regards 

Message 7 of 48

Hi Dekster001

I'm really sorry for the delay.

I've contacted the team this morning and I will post back here as soon as I have further information.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 8 of 48

Hi Michelle

Still not heard from the Faults Escalation Team.  Have you had any update from them yet ? 

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 9 of 48

Morning Michelle

How long does the Faults Escalation Team generally take to make contact ? 

Thanks 

0 Likes

Message 10 of 48

Thanks 

0 Likes

Message 11 of 48

I've passed your comments over to my colleague now. (In the Faults Escalation Team)

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Message 12 of 48

Hi 

Thanks for update.

It’s my assessment there is a very simple potential resolution available which the Faults Escalation Team should consider first.  The below option has indeed always been available to TalkTalk since I raised my concerns that’s the frustrating part for me as a TalkTalk customer especially when I have requested this previously.

Possible resolution

TalkTalk sends me a replacement eero with eero secure activated.  I set it up with a new eero account to avoid the settings on my existing eero account/eero device being transferred to the new eero.  I then return the eeros I have just now to TalkTalk.   A potential very simple solution to this problem. 

Can you please pass on my comments to the team.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 13 of 48

Hi,

I've raised the complaint now. It's possible that the team may try and contact you directly, but I'll keep you updated.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Message 14 of 48

Hi,

I'm going to raise this as a complaint now to our Faults Escalation Team instead and ask them to also look into this.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Message 15 of 48

Hi

just a gentle reminder you posted on 26th March that eero had done a full investigation and couldn’t see any issues.

So yes, I’m very frustrated with the devices team as there will now be a further delay.  In the meantime  I’m stuck with an eero that does not work properly.  I’m really disappointed,  I expected better from TalkTalk.

Thanks 

0 Likes

Message 16 of 48

Morning,

Just a quick post to let you know that I've received your PM and I'll let you know the next steps as soon as possible. Apologies, I've never come across this particular issue before which is why our team are investigating this with eero so we can confirm the next steps.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Message 17 of 48

Hi Michelle

Thanks for update.  How long is this going to take ?

If this is going to continue to drag on  my preference again Is a replacement eero with a new eero secure account activated.  I can return the eero’s I have just now to TalkTalk.  I don’t think that is unreasonable under the circumstances and there is every chance this will solve the problem I have just now.

Thanks 

0 Likes

Message 18 of 48

Good afternoon,

Apologies for the delay. I understand and I've passed your comments to the team and have asked them to confirm what the next steps will be. The team advised me that eero were investigating the results from your testing and would come back to me as soon as they had an update.

Michelle

0 Likes

Message 19 of 48

Hi Michelle

is there any update from the devices team ?

As you know this has been ongoing for several weeks now and there is still no resolution from the devices team.  The PM I sent you yesterday in my opinion demonstrates the fault sits with the TalkTalk/Eero set up.  

It has nothing to do with the internet connection itself or my devices and again I provided evidence in my PM which in my opinion demonstrate this.  I know you have forwarded the PM on to the devices team, thanks for doing this.  This situation does however seem to be dragging on and it is very frustrating that I’m no further forward in getting this problem sorted out by the devices team.  

I don’t think it is unreasonable to expect the TalkTalk equipment I have been provided to work properly especially when I’m paying for the flagship FTTP 900 service which is not cheap.  I therefore hope the devices team can tell me what they are going to do to resolve this problem ASAP.

Thanks.

0 Likes

Message 20 of 48

Good morning,

Thanks for the additional PM. I've passed this to the team and asked them what the next steps will be.

Michelle

0 Likes