cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

Caller Display: International calls

Lesley35
Popular Poster
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 11 of 11

My caller display showed a Spanish number when I phoned Switzerland. As a result the person was unwilling to answer the call as they did not recognise the number. Does anyone know what causes this?

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10

Message 1 of 11

Hi Lesley,

Thanks for the update and I'm glad to hear this 🙂 My colleague believes that it was related to an incident which was resolved yesterday.

Michelle

0 Likes

Message 2 of 11

Hi Lesley

Glad the issue has been resolved for you...I should hopefully hear from the team, who is investigating a similar problem. (Italian numbers in my case)

Message 3 of 11

Thank you. My number is now displaying correctly when I call Switzerland. Do you know what caused the issue?

0 Likes

Message 4 of 11

Morning,

I believe that our Fault Escalation Team have been in touch. Is this now working ok for you?

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Message 5 of 11

Morning,

I'm sorry for the delay. Thank you. Our Incident Team believe that this should now be resolved. Would you mind retesting and letting us know if this is now working ok please?

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Message 6 of 11

Okay, I'm now using my laptop not my mobile phone.  I've entered details requested in Private Notes.

0 Likes

Message 7 of 11

Hi Lesley,

Go to community profile, the private notes section is at the bottom

Chris

Message 8 of 11

I can't find Private Notes in Community Profile. Can you send me a link, please.

0 Likes

Message 9 of 11

Hi Lesley,

The team have come back to me and asked if you could provide the international number that you are calling and also the date and time that you called this number. Please can you add this information to the Private Notes section of your Community Profile. Please do not post any personal information on the Community.

Thanks

Michelle

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 10 of 11

Morning,

I can see that an incident has already been raised for this particular issue and is under investigation at the moment. I'll post back as soon as I receive an update.

Thanks

Michelle