cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

Caller display

Joanne41
Popular Poster
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 7

Hello all, you were a big help last time I posted a question which was probably more than a year ago so here goes with my current issue.

My landline has just been out of action for more than a month and was finally repaired by an engineer last week. But since the repair, my caller display isn't working.

I've followed the advice to update telephone settings in my account but nothing actually happens when I attempt to manage my call boosts  as suggested so I'm stumped.

Caller display is still showing as an add on in the package and services section of my account so any help/advice would be much appreciated.

Many thanks in advance for your assistance.

Joanne

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Can you retest in 24 hours, looks like its been removed and readded. 

0 Likes

Message 2 of 7

Staff will respond after the weekend, @Joanne41.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 3 of 7

Hello again @Arne-TalkTalk,

My caller display still isn't working l'm afraid. The problem of not being able to manage my boosts in my account is the same too. I've attached a screenshot (minus the top part with my phone number etc) to show the page that comes up when l attempt to manage them. The blue links on the left hand side don't take me anywhere.
I hope you can help.
Thank you

The manage boosts page of my account that doesn't workThe manage boosts page of my account that doesn't work
0 Likes

Message 4 of 7

Hello again Arne,

My caller display still isn't working l'm afraid. The problem of not being able to manage my boosts in my account is the same too. I've attached a screenshot (minus the top part with my phone number etc) to show the page that comes up when l attempt to manage them. The blue links on the left hand side don't take me anywhere.
I hope you can help.
Thank you
The manage your boost page in my account that doesn't workThe manage your boost page in my account that doesn't work
0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 7

Hi @Joanne41

I have requested a network reset, can you test in the next few hours.   If that isn't successful we will remove and re-add the service which usually fixes the issue. 

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 7

Have you tried deselecting it, waiting a day, then reselecting it, @Joanne41 ?

That sometimes works for people. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.