cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

Track a fault

Pedra1
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 6

I have been without a land line telephone connection now for 5 days . I have registered a fault but not had any updates in the last 9 hours.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 6

Morning,

Just checking back in to confirm that your voice service is now working ok?

Michelle

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

@Pedra1, you have started several other threads since this one.

Please only follow up here, as previously asked. 

If you lose track of it click on the ACTIVITY tab in the profile area to access this active thread.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 6

Good morning,

I'm sorry to hear this. I can see from your other post that you're using the Grandstream adapter. Have you also tried the below please?

RESETTING YOUR DIGITAL VOICE ADAPTER

If your Digital Voice adapter or router has stopped working, we may ask you to reset it to check everything's working as intended. To do this:

1. Insert a pin or straightened paper clip into the hole labelled “Reset” on your Digital Voice adapter.
  2. Slightly push and hold it in for up to 20 seconds; or until all the lights, apart from the power light, switch off. Once this happens release the reset button.

Factory reset of the device will take a full 15 minutes and you need to wait until the allotted time has passed for the full factory reset to be completed. After 15 minutes, check your Digital Voice adapter device and try to re-test to check if the issue resolved.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 6

@Pedra1, please just follow up on this thread. 

I have removed your more recent duplicate  - these can add to confusion and unnecessary extra work for support.

Staff reply on the forum during the day, Monday to Friday. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 6

Is your broadband working? This has been flagged to the support team and they will respond as soon as they can when they are back online tomorrow. 

0 Likes