cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

Why can't I remove/cancel an add-on in My Account?

sadcust123
Participant
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 9 of 9

I'd like to remove/cancel an Add-on but it doesn't appear in the table of choices, but I am being charged for it (heavily!).  Also, the hours state they are open on a Sunday, and I can't get hold of anyone (i.e. phone or Chat function).  Thank you for any help

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8

Message 1 of 9

Just to confirm your price hasn't changed , the auto generated email doesn't include the promotion discount on your  package.   can you send me a screenshot via PM so I can add it to the examples I have so we can fix this. 

Sorry for any confusion.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 9

The email confirmation has come through, but it's changed the price of my package as well as removing the boost - an increase of £6 per month?  

0 Likes

Message 3 of 9

Thank you for your help, that's great.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 9

Thank you. 

There is an ongoing issue with My Account where boost are not showing its being worked on. 

I will remove the boost for you now.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 9

Hello Arne

I'm trying to cancel/remove the Unlimited UK Calls Boost please.

Thank you

0 Likes

sadcust123
Participant
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 9

Thank you for your reply, I'm trying to remove the 'Unlimited UK Calls Boost'

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 7 of 9
0 Likes

fr8ys
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 9

What are you trying to delete?

If it's a boost such as Phone, staff here will be able to help when they return next week.

If it's what is considered part of your contract such as TV, you will need to phone to cancel that part.

Try phoning 0345 172 0088

Opening Hours can be found here - https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/How-to-contact-TalkTalk-Broadband/ta-p/2230529#

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).
0 Likes