Online security

Get answers and information about our security products.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to change my e mail address on my supersafe account

tonycallan
Chatterbox
Message 10 of 10

trying to change my e mail address on my supersafe account. it wont let me. help anyone?

tonyc
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9

Message 1 of 10

If the registered boost email address has been changed it would be that email that is the required login address. If it hasn't been changed only then would the original one be used to login.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

tonycallan
Chatterbox
Message 2 of 10

ok. my supersafe boost email has been changed.its cool. its my f secure account itself,its asking me to log in with an email address and password from when i first registered years ago,they both now no longer exist.(think ive had this problem before) any help would be appreciated. 

tonyc
0 Likes

Message 3 of 10

Hi tonycallan, the information you've provided doesn't bring up an account in your name. If we fail to verify your security information on the next attempt we won't be able to try again. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 10

Hi tonycallan, I've sent you a personal message to verify security information.

Ady

0 Likes

Message 5 of 10

Unfortunately, the information again doesn't match what's held on system. As we've failed to pass security checks twice now I can help again until 7 days time when we can try to clear the security information.

Ady

0 Likes

Message 6 of 10

Ok I'll send you another link so that we can do this right. 

Ady

0 Likes

tonycallan
Chatterbox
Message 7 of 10

ok i believe ive found the right password. the first letter is an A and the fourth is an E. hope this is the right one.

tonyc
0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 8 of 10

Hi tonycallan, unfortunately some of the information you've provided doesn't match what we hold on system. If you can create a telephone enquiry password so that you can provide less information and it'll be fresh in your mind.

Ady

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 9 of 10

Hi tonycallan, I can change it for you. I've sent you a personal message to get more information.

Ady

0 Likes