cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Installing new TV hub box

PeterBowers
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 3

I Have received my new TV Hub box to replace the old one. I connected the new hub with the plug provided and also connected the previous Aerial, HDMI cable and Ethernet cable. During the installation process the signal kept breaking up but I managed to install and all works. however, the signal still keeps breaking up momentarily as you watch a program sometimes it will go a minute or two before the break and other times every few seconds. I switched the HDMI cable for a different one (Can't use the one provided as it is too short) but still no improvement. Retried with the old box and all works OK. If I switch to Freeview, all works OK so it seems there may be something wrong with the new box. Any suggestions?

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

PeterBowers
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 3

Problem seems to have cleared itself but will try a factory reset if problem re occurs. Thanks for your help.

0 Likes

fr8ys
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

Try a factory reset from the menu and set the box up again. It may clear any bug in the software within the box.

If this still has issues then post back for support staff to advise.

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).
0 Likes