cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Now tv issue

Beths2
Visitor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 4

I signed up for a fibre broadband package with now tv cinema, sports and entertainment as well as netflix for £66 a month for 24 months. My broadband and netflix are working fine since the date my broadband was activated on 12th March. However my now tv still doesn't work at all, I get an offer not found error page, and shows as inactive on my account. Ive been on the help chat over 8 times now, and rang up and escalated for a manager to ring me back twice. Neither time has a manager called me or has my issue been resolved. I want this to be sorted out now as its been nearly a month of me waiting and nobody on the chat or phone has helped and the phone calls I've been promised to get from managers haven't happened either. Is anyone else having this problem?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi

I've contacted our Loyalty team to request they give you a call directly to discuss this with you.

Thanks

Karl

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Beths2
Visitor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 4

I rang in on the 6th and its now the 11th and I still haven't received the new activation or see that its been fixed on my account

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 4

Hi Beths2

The NOW TV offers that were originally added to your account, were pulled at the last minute doe to an issue with NOW TV (Sky) so the offers that were originally added will not work.

I see you have called in on the 6th and the agent has agreed new NOW TV offers with you.

They have escalated this to one of our back office Teams to remove the original offers and replace with the new NOW TV offers.  This will take 3 days to complete and then you will be sent a new activation email for the NOW TV services.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes