cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

NowTV Boost

daveyboy
Whizz Kid
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 5

Hi,

I have just subscribed to NowTV Sports and, according to the confirmation email I have just received, this should include the Now BOOST (so I can watch in HD). However, when I go into my Now TV account, it shows the BOOST as an optional extra for which I can have a free 7 day trial followed after which it is chargeable.

So how do I enable it without subscribing to the trial and subsequent payments?

Thanks

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi Dave,

Sorry for the delay on this, I'm still dealing with the development teams to see why this has happened.  They have been going through the system code at the back end and have found a flag incorrectly set when applying the settings and are trying to find why this happened.

I'll report back as soon as I know more.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

Hi Dave

I checked on the back end system and can see that no boost is showing on this.

I've raised this to our support teams who have raised a ticket to our platform vendor so they can see if this can be added manually their side.

I'm chasing this and just waiting for an update for you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

daveyboy
Whizz Kid
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 5

Hi Karl,

Any news? Now TV account still offering the boost via a trial and there does not seem to be a way to enable it through my TalkTalk account.

Thanks

Dave

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 4 of 5

Hi

I can see there is no HD Boost showing, so I'll get our Teams to look at this.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes