cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

‘Offer not found’ for now tv

Hlbell2001
Visitor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 4

New customer went live on 9th April - linked Netflix okay, but getting nowhere with Now Tv. I’ve tried adding it myself, tried several emails sent to me after phoning helpline but all end up in an ‘offer not found’ page. Last person I spoke to said it was getting escalated to 48 hour priority response but still haven’t heard anything. I see others have had this issue too. Has anyone recently joined successfully resolved it? Thanks 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi

I'm copied in on the email, this has been assigned out to an agent to pick up with you.  We allow them 48 hrs to call before we chase them.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Hlbell2001
Visitor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 4

No one has called today - how do I escalate this?

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 4

Hi

I've requested our Loyalty Team give you a call directly.  Some of the NOW TV offers were pulled by Sky last minute, so or teams will need to agree new offers with you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes