cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Sound low Talk Talk TV Hub

Heather64
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 4

Apps on TV Hub sound low. 

Previous Talk Talk box no issues. 

Tried all the usual technical snagging but so frustrating sound still so low compared to terrestial TV. 

Any suggestions be helpful., as I am fed up trying to get decent support from Talk Talk agents. 

?
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi

It is important to set the TV Volume correctly, but also make sure the TV BOX volume is set to full.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Mags12411
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 4

I found the same problem but solved it by using my TELEVISION remote which enabled the sound to be increased - hope this helps 

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 4

Hi Heather64

Make sure the volume is set to full on the TV Hub.  The remote may be set to control the volume of the TV, so press the microphone button, just below the Home button on the remote, to activate Goggle assistant on the Hub, and say... 'Set Volume to 100%'

This will turn the volume of the Hub itself to full, see if this helps.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes