cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

YVM102

Richard2020
Participant
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 3

We have had our Youview box many years but overnight we have got the YVM102 problem. Both Powerline adaptors are showing 3 green lights as normal. I have tried switching them off and rebooting the box several times but this hasn't helped. The ethernet cables are firmly connected. Please can you help?

Richard
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Message 1 of 3

Thanks Keith (waited for my daughter to help me). Laptop would not work when wired to adapter! Tried various things and then noticed (strangely?) that all the lights on the adapters stayed on while the router was rebooting (had frozen in some way?). We reset the adapters and eventually they reconnected and our problem was solved - big relief as I had read the reviews of the new Talktalk tv box which seems to be a huge step backwards! As I said we have had our box for years. Many thanks for your help!

Richard
0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

What happens if you connect a wired device in place of the TV Box, can you access the internet?

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes