eeros are expected to get warm when they’re turned on and operating. Your eero may feel similar to the bottom of your laptop after using it for a while. Check out our tips to ensure your eero is tip-top:
- Place your eeros out in the open. Avoid placing eeros in small, enclosed spaces.
- Don’t cover your eeros with other objects or clothing.
- Avoid placing your eeros near excessive heat or direct sunlight. Keep them away from fireplaces & radiators.
- Keep them off chairs, cushions, allow your eeros to have space beneath them to breathe.
- Always use the power adapter that came with your eero.
your eero hub
Get help, find out more and discover useful tips on how to get the most out of your service.
We appreciate your feedback, why not take a moment to review our service by
completing a Trustpilot survey.
Sorry this article didn't help...
Don't forget you can manage your account, check your services online and even ask any questions in our community