cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile support

For any questions about your TalkTalk mobile service.

Forum Posts

Wifi latency

I am getting a poor wifi connection at home on my mobile phone.#android #wifi

Lesley35 by Popular Poster
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Nothing working on account home page

When I log in to my account homepage via the Safari browser on an iphone the page is blank. The dashboard page is also blank. See attached photo.It works on an ipad though. I have tried closing the browser and deleting the cookies on the phone but it...

IMG_3667.png
CMJTW by Participant
  • 8 replies
  • 0 like

iPhone taking a long time to make outgoing & incoming calls

Until quite recently when making an outgoing telephone call my iPhone 12 would connect almost straight away, and the persons' phone I was calling would ring. Now it can take 15 seconds or longer for the call to connect and ring. I have also tried to ...

GeorgeW8 by First Timer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Help, cannot make or receive calls on mobile.

Hi,Hope someone can give me some advice, since February I've not been able to make or receive calls on my mobile. I had some problems, and they suspended my service until I rang them and sorted it out. The phone was working ok then an hour after them...

wJanet1 by Team Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Mobile wifi connection

All our devices connect to the router for wifi, including one mobile. The other mobile is unable to connect. I've tried various suggested things without success, including changing the router channel.This mobile WILL connect to other routers. Any ide...

RobDL by First Timer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Pixel email issues

Does anyone know how to add talk talk mail to a Google pixel ? driving me daft .

Can't send texts

Been trying to send texts since yesterday, but receiving an exclamation mark . When i clicked on that it says, " couldn't send message, resend, delete , edit"

MOBILE DATA

HAVE 500 MBS OF DATA EACH MONTH BUT EVEN THOUGH MY MOBILE DATA IS ON ,I HAVE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO USE IT .SO WHEN THERE IS NO WIFI ,I AM STUCK

BPLPCA4 by First Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Short mobile ring before switching to voicemail.

My Nokia C01 Plus mobile phone rings for a very short time before diverting to voicemail, causing me to frequently miss calls. I understand that as my mobile provider you are able to advise me of a code to extend the ring time. Can you please let me ...

rcgayton by First Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

No mobile data connection after software upgrade Nokia 3.4

Received a text yesterday from Talktalk welcoming me to Talktalk mobile, have been customer for a number of years! Believe it was after software upgrade Nokia 3.4 Android12. Now cannot connect to internet no mobile data connection. Have rebooted and ...

Content not available 6003

Just installed the mobile app on my iphone and if I try and play anything I get "Content not available""Sorry but this content is not available for this device""6003" Any ideas?

Excessive Data Usage by System Services on iPhone 13

Over the past couple of months I have been exceeding my data allowance. After some investigating I have discovered that System Services seems to be the main culprit using around 75% of the allowance. I have been on the Apple support forums and checke...

Stoker by Super Duper Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like

Phone not available

People are telling me that my phone is frequently unavailable when they try to call me. I know that in some shops e.g. Sainsburys the reception can be poor but even when I'm at home where the reception is good it happens also. Anyone else have this p...

Stoker by Super Duper Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

problem in setting up the App in my mobile

Hi, I'm having trouble in setting up the Talkmobile APP in my mobile.It says: Invalid CredentialsI've tried several times, and I can't talk with an agent at 5888.Please help me! Thanks a lot

alzester by First Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like
Labels